Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Dublab Show is Up


Listen to the dublab stream this week to hear the show I recorded while I was in Los Angeles. Go here to see the stream schedule and playlist -- I DJ as Flynn. I've got a CD of the show so I can burn a copy for those of you who have difficulty streaming audio.

This link should launch the stream to iTunes.
You can also find dublab under the iTunes radio > electronic heading.

EDIT: I uploaded an mp3 of the live show. I didn't feel like reassembling the individual tracks. Still, I implore you to listen to the dublab stream. There's so much good music there.

Here's the playlist:

FLYNN - EMULATION - 07.09.07


Boris - Ano Onna No Onryou - Akuma No Uta - Southern Lord

Tarantula A.D. - Who Took Berlin Pt. 1 - Book of Sand - Kemado

SAND - Bug Chaser - Still Born Alive - Satellite

Battles - Atlas - Atlas - Warp

Partsb & Labor - Don't Just Fucking Stand There - Rise, Rise, Rise - Narnack

Wizardzz - Diamond Mirror - Hidden City of Taurmond - Load

Dan Deacon - The Crystal Cat - Spiderman of the Rings - Car Park

Crystal Castles - Alice Practice - Alice Practice - Merok

DIVAG - Rocker Loverz - Atari Tunes - Self Released

Gil Mantera's Party Dream - Emotion Road - Blood Songs - Fat Possum

Kavinsky - Testarosa Overdrive (Sebastian Remix) - 1986 - Ed Banger

Mr. Oizo - Nazis (Justice Remix) - Nazis - F Communication

Simian Mobile Disco - It's the Beat (Luke Vibert Mix) - It's the Beat EP- Universal / Witchita

Justice - B.E.A.T. Extended Version - D.A.N.C.E. - Ed Banger

The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health (Ratatat Remix) - We Share Our Mother's Health - Brille

Jurgen Paape - Fruity Loops 1 - SPEICHER 47 – Kompakt

3 comments:

avk said...

Is that "Flynn" as in "Flynn's Arcade?"

cardinal23 said...

Any way you could post this set in similar fashion as the last thing? That was very convenient.

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's a Tron reference. And, Mike, let me see what I can do about re-creating the set in mp3 form.

Blog Archive