Sunday, July 15, 2007

Geek? yes! WOW baddass? maybe!


I now consider my character, Yellerbeard, to be a World of Warcraft Baddass, even though I have been know to noob stuff up on a semi-regular basis. Here is a picture of him and his shiny new gun and epic armor, and the loyal sidekick ShereKhan.
.
.
And no, I didn't skip Wolf's game night to raid....I got bumped, I was just too beat from work and was going to grab a quick nap but woke up at 8 pm. We have 4 hunters and 3 slots, so basically every other thursday will be no conflict, and based on what the activities are (as in, not AGOT) I can always skip all thursdays
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is a sideshot of my brand new gun, and yes, that is one of the reasons I chose a dwarven hunter.
.
..
.
Many times I find the posting of blogs to be quit frustrating. I had to post the bottom pic first and then the top oic second. I couldn't get the first and second text blurbs to stay seperate, so I put some . . . there and just turned them white.

4 comments:

andrew said...

bah I went through all that trouble previewing and adjusting where the text is, and it just screwed it all up, where is the edit function?

w1ndst0rm said...

Pretty neat.
I don't have time to get any toon near anything like that.

Question: Why would you play a Dwarf that has to quest for a serious hand cannon to make up for . . .

YOu can edit this post after you go in to make a new post. There will be an edit link near the top. When you edit you should add your WoWArmory link.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Yellerbeard

andrew said...

yea I eventually figured out how to edit.

look, it isn't my fault blizzard didn't include any male genitalia!

Unknown said...

That's a pretty cool looking helm. You can upload pictures, then drag them around in "compose" mode. Or, if you want you can go to edit html and cut and paste the imamge-related code to tweak your post layout.

Blog Archive