Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fun With Fluid Dynamics



Even if you aren't on a fistful of hallucinogens, you should be able to enjoy the old-things-made-new Plasma Pong for at least twenty minutes.

At first, the ideas "Pong" and "Fluid Dynamics" might create a bit of cognitive dissonance, but after about 20 levels of this game you'll understand why they always belonged together and curse the laziness of humanity for not working out all the math and modeling decades earlier.

Download it for Mac or PC at plasmapong.com

2 comments:

Hose Juan said...

Cool to look at but the right side player apparently sucks.

Anonymous said...

apparently...

reminds me of play games with my dad...he sucked too.

I remember him on the super nintendo playing mario asking me "which way do I go"

"Dad, the screen only moves ONE WAY!"

Blog Archive