Monday, May 7, 2007

Bjork Live Streaming @ NPR

I've had a string of bad luck catching Bjork live. Either her shows are sold out, very far away or extremely expensive. In a way, I'm sorta glad because it seems like her live shows are only getting more elaborate. This stream contains the entirety of a live show performed May 5th at the United Palace in NYC. Listen for the amplified and distorted drumwork of Konono #1, who are opening for the singer on quite a few shows. I just started listening to this set, but I'm crossing my fingers for a guest appearance by Antony, who also appears on her record.

Stream the show here.

3 comments:

avk said...

This post wasn't about what I thought it was going to be about at all.

w1ndst0rm said...

Bravo, AVK! Bravo!

Unknown said...

The opening band IS called Konono No. 1, after all.

Blog Archive