Heathrow Airport security wouldn't allow this guy on the plane with this offensive Megatron T-shirt, supposedly threatening him with arrest. The guy explained 'I am an IT consultant, I need to wear Nerd Gear' but consented and changed his shirt. I wonder if they let him keep his shirt in his carry-on bag? Who knows he could take out that shirt and attempt to hijack the plane!
Real fans wear Optimus Prime and security just waves them through, as a picture of Optimus would burn the skin of a man with evil in his heart just like holy water on vampires.
$20 says that Transformers was also the in-flight movie.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Netflix Listened
- Sixth Sense Chihuahua
- Presto: Now You're Thinking With Portals
- First Look at Ponyo
- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
- Seinfeld + D&D
- Proud Father
- Netflix Profiles to be Eliminated
- Where the Hell is Matt?
- The Good, The Bad & The Weird
- Brawl in the Family
- Five Reasons You Should Give Burn Notice a Chance
- Giant Monsters in Madison
- The Robotech Movie
- Battle of the Album Covers
- Spore is really, really cool.
- ...and the Media Got That Much Worse.
- Kevin Smith about talk Superman
- Congratulations its a ... squirrel?
- Planets 8, Plutoids 2
- Amanda Lucas Should Play Brienne of Tarth
- Donald Duck's Fascist Nightmare
- Sunday's paper
- Weezer, I mean Rivers
- Optimus Prime for T-shirts, not Megatron!
- ▼ June (27)