Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Urban Dead Survey: Who, What and Where are We?
I am Uptown Snake. I am currently a dead body lying in the south Pescodside streets. As soon as the zed activity dies down a bit I intend to stand up and revivify myself provided no one has looted the NecroTech syringe from my corpse. I'm going to heal up and meet up with Simon (aka w1ndst0rm) in Pegton/Dentonside. Then, I hope to get back up to Pescodside and Rolt Heights and join up with the Burchell Arms Regulars in spirit if not in fact.
If Gus (and/or anyone else) is serious about playing a zombie, then I'm going to start a zombie character (keeping in mind what the FAQ says about multiplaying). I think there's a safe area for zombies southwest of the center of town.
I'm really glad that there's some enthusiasm about this. Sound Off! Who, what and where are you?
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences Part 2
- I really should Flikr
- Boris - "Statement"
- TEDTalks: Dan Dennet on Religion
- New Dublab Stream
- Boyz II Men on Don't Forget the Lyrics?
- New Meme?
- Too Late to Overnight
- MP5 or MP3?
- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
- I Didn't Realize Obama Songs Were a Thing
- Pineapple Express
- Everything "New" is really old returning again
- Spongebob Voice Actors Do Classic Film
- Prognostication 'Neath the Waxing Crescent
- Robots Rock The Grammys
- Siege Weapons Are The New Hotness
- Nice Hat
- Urban Dead Survey: Who, What and Where are We?
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences
- Cool Kids Like Obama
- "Top Drawer" -- Man Man
- Can't stop laughing over this
- Just in Case You Aren't Getting Your Recommended D...
- DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist and Kid Koala in Minneapoli...
- I <3 Superbowl Sunday Counter-Programming
- The War on Fornication
- ▼ February (27)