Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Urban Dead Survey: Who, What and Where are We?




I am Uptown Snake. I am currently a dead body lying in the south Pescodside streets. As soon as the zed activity dies down a bit I intend to stand up and revivify myself provided no one has looted the NecroTech syringe from my corpse. I'm going to heal up and meet up with Simon (aka w1ndst0rm) in Pegton/Dentonside. Then, I hope to get back up to Pescodside and Rolt Heights and join up with the Burchell Arms Regulars in spirit if not in fact.


If Gus (and/or anyone else) is serious about playing a zombie, then I'm going to start a zombie character (keeping in mind what the FAQ says about multiplaying). I think there's a safe area for zombies southwest of the center of town.

I'm really glad that there's some enthusiasm about this. Sound Off! Who, what and where are you?

14 comments:

Qhorin said...

Chupacabra Policia is resting at the Judge Road Police Dept in North Blythville. Heading soon the the Marven Mall for some wine, poetry, and flares. We should choose a central spot to get ganked.

cardinal23 said...

Strange Jim is in Barrville, holed up in a library. He's probably doomed. I already ran out of APs in the open once and was attacked. I'm headed east.

Unknown said...

Nick Pazuzu is zombified and will probably bash away at the barricades on the Hearne building until another option arises. (Looks like some of the living just rolled by and shot me back down.) They have guns!

Wolf said...

Vern Spankhammer is also in the Judge Road Police Dept in North Blythville. I have done quite a bit of searching right here in the PD and have found a ton of good stuff (3 pistols, 2 flak jackets, flareguns, books, and both pistol and shotgun ammo.)

Also have a mobile phone and radio that I'm hot to use.

I will probably go zombie hunting tonight.

Qhorin said...

Qhorin is my alt zombified character.

w1ndst0rm said...

Simon seems to have caught some sort of nasty flu.

Unknown said...

You should have let me immunize you. Just a little nibble.

Wolf said...

Vern is starting the trip to meet Snake on the east side. Will probably take several days. In Lerwill Heights now, holed up in the Mountain Motel.

avk said...

Be advised- it's super nasty over here. I'm currently in the north-central suburbs. The last 4 places I've bedded down in have been overrun.

Unknown said...

My zombie is slowly building to a skill buy. I'm assuming increased hit % is the way to go.

avk said...

That, and standing up for 1 AP.

Unknown said...

Ooh. That would be nice. Think I'll take the damage this time.

Wolf said...

For a cop: thoughts on Free Running vs. upgrading my pistol skill to start?

Anonymous said...

As manager of the Burchell Arms Regulars, id like to say you are welcome up here in Rolt Heights and Pescodside anytime!

Personally my second skill is always freerunning - you get into EHBV buildings you die less so you get more exp and you get more ammo so u get more exp. Win Win.

later people

Blog Archive