Monday, February 4, 2008

Just in Case You Aren't Getting Your Recommended Daily Allowance of Zombie


I've recently revived my Urban Dead character. I played on and off for a while until I died and came back as a zombie. I recently logged back on, managed to find a revivification point, and now Uptown Snake bases out of a factory one space north of Kitchingman Street Railway Station, patrolling the streets of west Pescodside.

If you can squeeze about 15 minutes out of your day, I suggest you check it out. You get 50 action points, which you recoup at a rate of one per half-hour. It's a good RP fix if that's the sort of thing you're into, and the learning curve isn't so steep since the Wiki went up.

Click Here for Rickroll-worthy soundtrack for this post

13 comments:

w1ndst0rm said...

Simon Rover is now in town as a Scout. Want to meet somewhere in town?

Wolf said...

Wow, the Wiki is extensive. I shouldn't even have looked at it as now I feel like I need to internalize all the info on it to be competitive.

Must... attempt... to play... for FUN.

I think I'll try a civilian.

avk said...

I'm all for forming up. I can take down a zombie or two every couple of days and forage in between, but we'll be more effective as a group.

Wolf said...

Vern Spankhammer in the house.

Wolf said...

Blew my 50 pts really fast. Try tomorrow?

avk said...

Get your bearings first. Kill a zombie, read a book, find a fuel can and/or a first aid kit.

Post where you are, and we'll figure a place to meet.

Qhorin said...

Slick. Chupacabra Policia is sleeping outside the (barricaded...sigh) North Blythville police department.

avk said...

um...

and try not to sleep outside.

Wolf said...

I'm at the Judge Road Police Dept in North Blythville.

Unknown said...

Keep an eye out for zombie Nick Pazuzu outside the Hearne building. He be the flesh-eater in the powder blue track suit.

Qhorin said...

Found Wolf. Sadly I was revivified so I can't eat his brains.

bsharpe said...

Also, if you like UD -- you should check out Tooth & Claw

avk said...

A facebook game? Man, are *you* in the wrong room.

Blog Archive