Monday, February 4, 2008
Just in Case You Aren't Getting Your Recommended Daily Allowance of Zombie
I've recently revived my Urban Dead character. I played on and off for a while until I died and came back as a zombie. I recently logged back on, managed to find a revivification point, and now Uptown Snake bases out of a factory one space north of Kitchingman Street Railway Station, patrolling the streets of west Pescodside.
If you can squeeze about 15 minutes out of your day, I suggest you check it out. You get 50 action points, which you recoup at a rate of one per half-hour. It's a good RP fix if that's the sort of thing you're into, and the learning curve isn't so steep since the Wiki went up.
Click Here for Rickroll-worthy soundtrack for this post
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences Part 2
- I really should Flikr
- Boris - "Statement"
- TEDTalks: Dan Dennet on Religion
- New Dublab Stream
- Boyz II Men on Don't Forget the Lyrics?
- New Meme?
- Too Late to Overnight
- MP5 or MP3?
- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
- I Didn't Realize Obama Songs Were a Thing
- Pineapple Express
- Everything "New" is really old returning again
- Spongebob Voice Actors Do Classic Film
- Prognostication 'Neath the Waxing Crescent
- Robots Rock The Grammys
- Siege Weapons Are The New Hotness
- Nice Hat
- Urban Dead Survey: Who, What and Where are We?
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences
- Cool Kids Like Obama
- "Top Drawer" -- Man Man
- Can't stop laughing over this
- Just in Case You Aren't Getting Your Recommended D...
- DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist and Kid Koala in Minneapoli...
- I <3 Superbowl Sunday Counter-Programming
- The War on Fornication
- ▼ February (27)