Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Spongebob Voice Actors Do Classic Film
This aired during the Annie Awards (which Ratatouille swept BTW). It's scenes from Casablanca, Singing in The Rain and The Godfather overdubbed with the voices of Spongebob and company. The dialog sticks to the script and the jokes are minimal. It's all about seeing super-familiar scenes play out with super-familiar (and wildly inappropriate) voices. Just watch it. By this time tomorrow your mom, pastor and the homeless guy down by the 35W will have seen it.
UPDATE: New source for video after the (voluntary, but way too late) YouTube take down.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences Part 2
- I really should Flikr
- Boris - "Statement"
- TEDTalks: Dan Dennet on Religion
- New Dublab Stream
- Boyz II Men on Don't Forget the Lyrics?
- New Meme?
- Too Late to Overnight
- MP5 or MP3?
- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
- I Didn't Realize Obama Songs Were a Thing
- Pineapple Express
- Everything "New" is really old returning again
- Spongebob Voice Actors Do Classic Film
- Prognostication 'Neath the Waxing Crescent
- Robots Rock The Grammys
- Siege Weapons Are The New Hotness
- Nice Hat
- Urban Dead Survey: Who, What and Where are We?
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences
- Cool Kids Like Obama
- "Top Drawer" -- Man Man
- Can't stop laughing over this
- Just in Case You Aren't Getting Your Recommended D...
- DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist and Kid Koala in Minneapoli...
- I <3 Superbowl Sunday Counter-Programming
- The War on Fornication
- ▼ February (27)