Monday, February 11, 2008

Siege Weapons Are The New Hotness


I'm sure most of you already read xkcd, the geekiest comic strip on the web. But you may not be familiar with the delightful Cul De Sac by Richard Thompson. The strip is the closest thing to Calvin & Hobbes we've seen on the funny pages in ages. Heck, it's even endorsed by Bill Watterson. Both strips have hopped onto the D.I.Y. trebuchet bandwagon. Here's the xkcd strip. And here's Cul de Sac.

I've signed up via Go Comics to get Cul de Sac mailed to my inbox. It's really that good.

3 comments:

w1ndst0rm said...

Been there.
Done that.
A decade ago.

Hose Juan said...

The comic or the trebuchet?

I'm still hankerin to build a punkin chunker myself. Rotary, though a trebuchet would also be fun.

Unknown said...

I'm all about potato guns. Trebuchets lack fire.

Blog Archive