Monday, February 11, 2008
Siege Weapons Are The New Hotness
I'm sure most of you already read xkcd, the geekiest comic strip on the web. But you may not be familiar with the delightful Cul De Sac by Richard Thompson. The strip is the closest thing to Calvin & Hobbes we've seen on the funny pages in ages. Heck, it's even endorsed by Bill Watterson. Both strips have hopped onto the D.I.Y. trebuchet bandwagon. Here's the xkcd strip. And here's Cul de Sac.
I've signed up via Go Comics to get Cul de Sac mailed to my inbox. It's really that good.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences Part 2
- I really should Flikr
- Boris - "Statement"
- TEDTalks: Dan Dennet on Religion
- New Dublab Stream
- Boyz II Men on Don't Forget the Lyrics?
- New Meme?
- Too Late to Overnight
- MP5 or MP3?
- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
- I Didn't Realize Obama Songs Were a Thing
- Pineapple Express
- Everything "New" is really old returning again
- Spongebob Voice Actors Do Classic Film
- Prognostication 'Neath the Waxing Crescent
- Robots Rock The Grammys
- Siege Weapons Are The New Hotness
- Nice Hat
- Urban Dead Survey: Who, What and Where are We?
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences
- Cool Kids Like Obama
- "Top Drawer" -- Man Man
- Can't stop laughing over this
- Just in Case You Aren't Getting Your Recommended D...
- DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist and Kid Koala in Minneapoli...
- I <3 Superbowl Sunday Counter-Programming
- The War on Fornication
- ▼ February (27)