I found one by the guy from the Black Eyed Peas that features a lot of people, including John Legend, Scarlett Johannson (who sings!), Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (who doesn't), the guy from Live (the band- I want to say, off the top of my head, that his name is Ed Kowalczyk), and I think it's the girl from The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. The crazy thing is that it's pretty good. Have a listen:
I can't quite figure out, though, if the song is really all that good or if that speech (if I'm not mistaken, that's the New Hampshire primary speech) flies under my bullshit detector and makes me, just for a second, almost hope for the political future of the nation. I understand that there isn't enough information to determine whether or not Barak Obama might be an agent of change or what change he might actually foment, but I want to hope. I don't, but I want to so badly.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences Part 2
- I really should Flikr
- Boris - "Statement"
- TEDTalks: Dan Dennet on Religion
- New Dublab Stream
- Boyz II Men on Don't Forget the Lyrics?
- New Meme?
- Too Late to Overnight
- MP5 or MP3?
- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
- I Didn't Realize Obama Songs Were a Thing
- Pineapple Express
- Everything "New" is really old returning again
- Spongebob Voice Actors Do Classic Film
- Prognostication 'Neath the Waxing Crescent
- Robots Rock The Grammys
- Siege Weapons Are The New Hotness
- Nice Hat
- Urban Dead Survey: Who, What and Where are We?
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences
- Cool Kids Like Obama
- "Top Drawer" -- Man Man
- Can't stop laughing over this
- Just in Case You Aren't Getting Your Recommended D...
- DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist and Kid Koala in Minneapoli...
- I <3 Superbowl Sunday Counter-Programming
- The War on Fornication
- ▼ February (27)