We are getting old. Acts from when we were kids are announcing come back/reunion tours on reality type TV shows.
Karri and I watched it and for the first time, as far as I know, the show didn't suck. Wayne Brady is extrememly talented, IMHO, but when the premise of a show is to get obnoxious people to sing badly you can't go anywhere but suckville.
However, when you put guys that can sing and harmonize on you are in a whole new zip code.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences Part 2
- I really should Flikr
- Boris - "Statement"
- TEDTalks: Dan Dennet on Religion
- New Dublab Stream
- Boyz II Men on Don't Forget the Lyrics?
- New Meme?
- Too Late to Overnight
- MP5 or MP3?
- In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
- I Didn't Realize Obama Songs Were a Thing
- Pineapple Express
- Everything "New" is really old returning again
- Spongebob Voice Actors Do Classic Film
- Prognostication 'Neath the Waxing Crescent
- Robots Rock The Grammys
- Siege Weapons Are The New Hotness
- Nice Hat
- Urban Dead Survey: Who, What and Where are We?
- Half-Life 2: Full Life Consequences
- Cool Kids Like Obama
- "Top Drawer" -- Man Man
- Can't stop laughing over this
- Just in Case You Aren't Getting Your Recommended D...
- DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist and Kid Koala in Minneapoli...
- I <3 Superbowl Sunday Counter-Programming
- The War on Fornication
- ▼ February (27)