"While plodding down the streets of madness I came upon The Cupcake Place, its wares laid out in the window as they were the eyes of a transdimensional fear-beast coated with the unblinking frosting of eternal torment."
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- Buy The Way
- Excerpts From H.P. Lovecraft's Yelp Page
- this too shall pass
- It worked... but sadly, it all went tits up in the...
- A Tangential Right Turn from DockCon.
- if Gus can post that...
- in space, no one can hear you scream
- Pop Song Of The Year
- Happy Birthday, Don Schlitz!
- when I grow up
- Winter is Coming... sometime.
- don't look into laser beam with your remaining eye...
- souls worth £5
- Two Headed Boy
- robots. why'd it have to be robots?
- The Arcade Fire -- Suburbs
- Stuck on LIMBO
- ▼ August (21)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (285)