First the cops attack the guy, then they lie about it and he is hit with felony battery on a police officer, the the video surfaces. The prosecutor amends the charges to resisting arrest, and eventually drops them.
"Fort Lauderdale police internal affairs investigators reviewed the incident more than a month ago and found no violations of policy or procedures, said Sgt. Frank Sousa, the department’s spokesman."
WTF is that?
If such behavior is allowed under department policy, the entire policy should be trashed.
These specific officers should be nailed with Perjury, False Arrest, assault, and civil rights violations, and spend some serious time in jail themselves.
There...is that more of what you were looking for last time you went fishing?
Sunday, March 8, 2009
This post is for Tim
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- This Makes More Sense Than Metal Gear Solid 4
- The Future of the Paper
- Ostriches amuse only themselves
- Why Go?
- Just Throwin' This Out There
- Propane Tanks in Left 4 Dead
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- It Could Have Been So Much Worse
- This Probably Isn't That Great
- This Week's YouTube Genius
- Puppets are So Very Subversive
- Everything Old is, um, Re-presented
- Hose', wanna carpool?
- Best Product Placement Ever?
- This post is for Tim
- World of Goo: $5 on Steam
- D&D Character Builder Is Up
- 5th Amendment and compy passwords
- Place Dorks
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2008 (285)