Don't Look Back is a flash game take on an ancient tale in the style of ancient (relatively speaking) computer games. The old-timey platforming really annoyed me the first time I played it but I let it sit for a couple days, took another crack at it, and left the experience satisfied.
Like many of the best flash games it's short and sweet, so give it a try. Even if you hate it, you won't have to hate it for long (and it will cure you of embarrassing yourself by maintaining publicly that "Pitfall" was an awesome game).
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- This Makes More Sense Than Metal Gear Solid 4
- The Future of the Paper
- Ostriches amuse only themselves
- Why Go?
- Just Throwin' This Out There
- Propane Tanks in Left 4 Dead
- Happy St. Patrick's Day
- It Could Have Been So Much Worse
- This Probably Isn't That Great
- This Week's YouTube Genius
- Puppets are So Very Subversive
- Everything Old is, um, Re-presented
- Hose', wanna carpool?
- Best Product Placement Ever?
- This post is for Tim
- World of Goo: $5 on Steam
- D&D Character Builder Is Up
- 5th Amendment and compy passwords
- Place Dorks
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2008 (285)