yesterday was the solstice. there was also a lunar eclipse. it is a rare event--the last eclipse on the solstice was in 1545. you ain't likely to see one ever again. and last night, in minnesota, you didn't see it. dang.
here is what it woulda looked like, had it not been snowing *again*:
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- did you get everything you want for christmas?
- winter solstice lunar eclipse
- Your Highness
- Your Highness.
- Black Death
- Unique Forms of Continuity in Space
- sumthin' 'bout thumbs - This Guy
- autocomplete atlas of the united states
- psst...buddy can you spare $300 for a light sabre?...
- Minecraft Soundtracked By Deadmau5
- Metal Map
- *now* maybe you'll go buy a Kinect
- New Adventures in Puppetry
- For Wolf
- The Triumph of Intellect and Romance over Brute Fo...
- it's all lego geek to me
- PAC MAN CE Deus eX?
- ducks in the wind
- Andy Movies
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (285)