I fell a little bit in love with Metalocolypse this week. Then, with preternatural timing, a blog post from Jen about her new job at Best Buy and the distribution of stickers reminded me of a particular episode I'd just seen.
Here's the best part. Turns out you can just go out and buy psychological validation.
Those who give us stickers may go away from our lives, but their impact on us lives on. Dethklok wrote a song about it.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- A Halloween Flash Adventure
- Another October Light Horse Charge
- I never actually knew what day St. Crispin's day w...
- Who Needs Kids?
- Renew your subscription now!
- 30% anything from Microsoft
- This Happened.
- Blind Pony Books
- One More Thing
- Why Don't I Get A Banana Sticker?
- The Movie With Chimp Curse Has Been Broken!
- I, For One, Welcome Our...
- Am I being detained?
- What Has Two Thumbs and Is Passing Multivariable C...
- Ding! (The Bad Kind)
- BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police En...
- The Upside of 'Twilight"
- Get Lamp
- Tiernan Dinged Four Today
- ▼ October (21)