Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Get Your Engineer On
Interesting decisions(TM) abound! Every level of "Fantastic Contraption" has any number of possible solutions. Get your little pink ball into the pink field any which way you can. I call the level pictured above "If you build it, it will fall down the hole."
I spent way too much time trying to build a walker by hooking a leg to the outside of a drive wheel.
I find this game extremely relaxing. I'm concerned that there may be something wrong with me. Play it at its own, dedicated website.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- Dance Floor Dale
- Missed the Debates
- Get Your Engineer On
- You're Safe for One More Week
- The Corpus Clock is a Chronophage
- Oprah Duped By 4Chan
- Where's Annie?
- Quiz of the Week
- My mother-in-law gave me this T-shirt for my birth...
- R.I.P. David Foster Wallace
- Barack on Hip-Hop
- HBO Options A Game of Thrones
- When Overqualified Jazz Musicians Go Rocker
- Will Wright on Care Bears
- How long has it been since I posted some Kanye?
- Blue / Green Screen
- completing my starwars collection
- If You've Seen Totoro
- There Will Be Funny
- A Slick Quickie
- ▼ September (23)