That is, if you haven't already of course.
In general I think these leaks are a good thing. In fact a great thing but that is not the point of this post. Currently I am enjoying reading the pieces in the context of themselves and not in the context of what wikileaks means/America/freedom of informaiton/THE END OF TEH WORLD.
My current favorite is the former US Ambassador to Harare - Zimbabwe; he is at another post now. His name is Christopher W. Dell and his cliche' heavy cables make them go down easy. I also get the sense that he believes in his mission and America's role in it. Whether you think we should 'be all up in e'bodies business' or not 'we be.' And arguing against stopping a mad man is hard for me to do. (even when people bring in the cost in dollars of doing so) But anyway . . .
Take a look around the leaks and let's explore all of the conversations they are sure to start.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- Give the wikileaks cables a read or two.
- I Lost a Little Bit of My Soul Tonight
- lens flare? why'd it have to be lens flare?
- Neil Gaiman made me tear up.
- NPR Discovers Black Metal
- "More like reading a book than watching a movie."
- Jimmy Kimmel is a proud noob!
- monkey and pig, not dog and butterfly
- I hear you like computers in your computers.
- Great News!
- ▼ November (10)
- ► 2009 (161)
- ► 2008 (285)