Monday, October 26, 2009
Methinks Dock was luring me into the open.
I have always been a sucker for simple, cute and cheesy lyrics that pretend to be deep. For example:
"The silence isn't so bad
'til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where your's fit perfectly."
You see, stuff like that makes me smile and then giggle. And that makes Karri laugh. At me.
Then he finishes off with an old and tired rhyme. Rhyming for crying our loud:
"Oh, if my voice could reach back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear,
"Oh, darling I wish you were here""
Auto-tuning makes it sound new again - but it isn't. However, I might be okay with that anyway.
Unfortunately the reality of this situation that Dock and I know we are to old and male for always comes along and shames us back into being wistful thirty-somethings.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Attention Wolf and Party!
- Rob just figured out how to edit a title so it don...
- Google Wave, RPGs, and the Future of Online Commun...
- Methinks Dock was luring me into the open.
- No! I'M the Captain of the Pinafore, Bitch!
- Wolf, get this while you are at it.
- If You See One Opera This Year
- Tim 1 - AVK 0
- Screenshot of the Month
- Real Italian Cooking - warning they use the F bomb...
- Essen 2009
- I Welcome Myself to Last Week
- What are the chances?
- Warhammer: Invasion
- Awkward (say it in your head, or aloud, like wolf...
- ▼ October (15)
- ► 2008 (285)