Tuesday, February 10, 2009
LEGO knows what they're doing.
Dock and AVK, I don't know if your boys are into LEGO's still or at all or yet but the world of LEGO has become, is still(?), a well produced entry into geekdom. It even reinforces my adult geekdom. (Sorry Wolf, 'Bionicle' is not the title of a story about promiscuous eyewear.) All of their products are tied into each other and there was even a cartoon but that failed. And who could forget LEGO Star Wars or Indy or Batman. Anyway, when you buy any LEGO figure or set you are encouraged to visit their site. There you will find all kinds of entry level video games. [This one is not bad at all. Link forthcoming, I have to ask Tiernan where it is.] And now a basic table-top collectable "minis" game. The gem of the game is the movement mechanic.
Between Tiernan and Keegan we may have the whole set.
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- FotC TRANCE REMIX - yeahhhhhh
- Barn Again
- Louis CK: My Kind of Grumpy
- Another Rock Band Request
- Stench Kow
- Escape From City 17 - Part One
- Welcome Tim, to tonight's episode of This is Your ...
- The debate over "real" RTS'
- Why Apple Sucks
- LEGO knows what they're doing.
- EVE Online - without the boring parts.
- A Visual Thesaurus
- Obama's stimulation as it relates to testicles on ...
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2008 (285)