Wednesday, August 27, 2008
A spokesman for police in Gloucester, where it was surrendered, said: "It is a particularly nasty weapon that can, literally, take someone's head off. We are very glad it is off the streets and we want more weapons handed in."
The blade is believed to be a stainless-steel copy of a Klingon weapon used in the science fiction series Star Trek. "It's an extremely dangerous weapon," said a martial arts expert last night.
I can tell some fanboy will be VERY mad at his mom when he returns from Uni.
p.s. could they have gotten a guy FURTHER from the Klingon standard to pose with this weapon?
Light Sabers are next because "People might not be able to tell if it is a real lightsaber or replica"
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- America Needs a President for Barney Smith not Smi...
- Gus, This is Your Chance...
- Klingon threat....averted!
- Not a Photoshop
- To Take Up Arms Against a Sea of Something Unpleas...
- The Winter Is Coming
- Seattle rocks, or why I'm also going to PAX next y...
- I like this song
- Sampled Music: "What It's All About"
- A parable told by Orson Welles
- Looks Like Magic to Me
- SF occupied by The Empire
- Someone's Willing to Call it Early
- The Archive
- What Did We Ever Do To Him?
- What Does Leonard Cohen Listen to When He's Sad?
- GenCon Photos
- I Predict a Decline in Productivity for the Bankin...
- that's cheating
- Sneak Attack!
- It's Following Me...
- Get MS Points Cheaper
- Meme-watch 2009
- New Images From The Road
- The Dock Knight
- The Game
- Actually not a bass groove.
- ▼ August (31)