We've had at least a couple debates on the inevitable changes to our language. Here's a butchering of the King's English I can get behind, if only in the name of global efficiency. After all, the Market wants it...
Daily Mail Article
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- ► 2009 (161)
- this is why there is no index
- Can You Do That To The Beach Boys?
- Another reason I love the Internet
- Special Edition Game Packages are Such Rip- (*gasp...
- And it continues...
- this makes me angry
- The Perils of the Game Reviewer
- Your Chance to Settle It Once and for All
- It Looks Like I Didn't Move Fast Enough on Fantasy...
- Star Wars Risk Mod
- Neal Stevenson on Vulcans
- Work Continues
- My favorite Muppet song + Darth Vader
- Help A Bald Brother Out
- Holy Cats!
- It's Okay To Like Commercials Now
- Dublab Live
- ▼ July (20)