Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Monster Mash

The best flash dungeoncrawler you'll play today has to be Monsters' Den. Sure, the title's a little pat but you won't find more hack and slash per minute this side of Progress Quest.

If that isn't your style, you may enjoy this CCG-style game I keep going back to. Wolf will love it if he can get past playing with a random deck each time. (*correction: The game does allow you to build a custom deck. Sorry for the mistake*)

Of course, the best ASCII dungeoncrawler you'll play today is still nethack.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sneaky game. The first batch of monsters is unbeatable -- I think you have to skirt them, beef up and return.

w1ndst0rm said...

I didn't bypass any. And won and made it to the end and the game+.

I am also now two afternoons behind at work.

Unknown said...

Maybe the dungeons are procedurally generated. The first group of monsters for me was a full party of six with a boss. They demolished me with my starter gear.

Blog Archive