Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ravenholme in South Minneapolis


From Craigslist, a guy who is a bigger Half-Life 2 dork than all the Source Dorks put together:

For Halloween this year I hosted a "Ravenholm" themed party for which I built several props. Perhaps someone else wants these props that I don't? They're all made from painted OSB.

The eight saw blades are 3' in diameter (and look good in the dark - I was asked, more than once, if they were real).
The nine supply crates have no ammunition or health packs in them but were designed to be easily busted open.
The headcrab missle originally included a propane flame effect (not included!) but is otherwise empty (the original headcrabs have been debeaked).

All are next to my garage, behind my house at 3945 Pleasant Ave. I'll remove/edit this posting as things disappear.

Link

2 comments:

w1ndst0rm said...

Browsing the other free stuff I found a breast pump.

That is just not right.

Unknown said...

It's called "trolling" when you do it on Craigslist.

Blog Archive