Rotten Tomatoes 21% This means I will probably love it.
I read this review this morning and laughed here, "Or how Shia LaBeouf's "performance" has him spend half the film doing third-rate Danny Kaye tricks to depict mental freak-out and the other half running in slow motion yelling "Optimus!""
No no no no no!
Don't read the entire review if you don't want to know the ~suprise~ ending. *SPOILER* After all of his cheap talk about sacrafice disguised as unnecessary suicide in the first movie I wonder how they are going to do it. *END SPOILER*
I might take a long lunch and watch it today.
Why is he wearing a glove and why is she holding her boob?
- ► 2012 (18)
- ► 2011 (105)
- ► 2010 (162)
- Ben and Regina & Tim and Eric?
- Transformers (RotF) getting their butts kicked.
- For Your Health
- Thoughts on a recent Penny Arcade
- Augmented Reality Boardgame / Video Game Thing
- Fox Shopped
- "I Kissed A Girl" vs Power Metal
- Radio Spirit World
- Squeaky Wheel Gets the Click!
- Conquest! Medieval Realms
- zombies reales!!
- More Zombie Action
- I Peed Myself a Little Bit
- Nice guys finish ...
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2008 (285)