Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hitler has dinosaurs

What?



what put me in stitches was when the dinosaur runs up and throws a goat. I mean, okay I can buy that Hitler's genetic scientists in the 1940s could extra dinosaur DNA from fossils, and then apparently attach semi-robotic guns and slave them to the dino's small brain, but NO WAY can you teach a dinosaur to throw a goat.


Also, why? Was the dinosaur using the goat as a bullet sponge? Milk? Cheese? Maybe the goat ate some grenades and will explode 5 seconds after being thrown.




Further, maybe if the dinosaurs didn't spend so much time practicing their goat-throwing skills, they'd be more able to withstand some kung-fu moves. That dinosaur went down awful quick.


Definitely too much time spent studying goat strategy not enough time in the dino-dojo. I mean, the Japanese were Hitler's allies after all. This means there was plenty of opportunity to bring over top notch Aikido teachers.

I do like how even in this alternate universe they do cling to some immutable truths. If you watch, I don't think that Frenchman fights even once.

1 comment:

avk said...

(*knock knock knock*)

HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!

Leave me alone! I'm throwing a goat!

Blog Archive