Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ad for a Sink?

Obviously the ad did what ads are meant to do but hear me out. I saw the left half of this pic on the back of a magazine (none of your business) and loved it. It was one of those extra wide rags too which is great for the visual parts.





















But the problem is that the more I look at it the more I hate it. But I like the style and detail of it as a photo. Style over substance or something? Except for the uniform - that is pretty sweet.

The photographer is wicked and weird. His portfolio and shots are full of detail and fun post production stuff.

Check it out. Classy-raunch? Ragged fake-realism? I dunno but I think I like whatever it is.

3 comments:

Qhorin said...

Great looking ads. This is the kind of stuff that wins awards, gets great recall, but forgets to sell the product.

andrew said...

I'd like to buy the world a Coke, and keep it company...

w1ndst0rm said...

now stuck in my head

Blog Archive