Friday, January 29, 2010

tim rogers Commented On My Comment!

*swoon*

I mean, here is his FFXIII review. I warn you, this isn't something you can consume in one sitting. Many times you will find yourself in another room pacing in circles. Full of wonder - and terror, then disorientation because you don't remember walking away from your computer.



This isn't a wall of text it is a ziggurat of text - a literal Tower of Babel even. But buried deep within await treasures and rich veins of precious words. A marvel filled with marvels.



2 comments:

avk said...

"Final Fantasy fans (hereafter referred to as 'these people')..."

hilarious.

avk said...

Let me apologize to all of you who enjoy it, but because of this article I will heretofore refer to "World of Warcraft" as "fucking World of Warcraft."

Blog Archive