Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Favorite Exploitation Flick



Russ Meyer
's Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! may not be his tightest or most vibrant film, but damn if it doesn't smolder with all the things that make great trash. It's a violent, sexual and profane tale of three voracious female bullies. The tough, busty Tura Satana is the star here -- the protype all the tough gals in every Quentin Tarantino flick. Listen close for familar clips, everybody from Madlib to Rob Zombie has sampled from the movie. Heck, even cartoonist Dan Clowes used a bit of dialog to name his graphic novel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No comment, Tim? I'm expecting a full report.

w1ndst0rm said...

Two things.
1. The video won't load up for me.
2. I'm the guy that sets traps and pushes buttons 'round here. Get off my M.O. man.

Blog Archive