Saturday, October 20, 2007

Benefits and Birthdays


Friday night I went to The Echo in Echo Park for a benefit concert for friend Kime Buzzelli who just got out of the hospital. Lots of people turned out to support the artist/entrepreneur by watching great bands, dancing and drinking many many drinks (that's what I did at least). There was a raffle to win shirts printed with Kime's designs and for a donation Brandy Flower's Hit & Run crew would make them on the spot. I had one made for Alexis with a drawing of Kime's cat Georgie prominently featured. Musical highlights included The Long Lost, Entrance, Blank Blue and Lavender Diamond. Dublab DJs held it down out back and between sets.


Saturday, after a delicious lunch at Shabu Shabu house, I retuned to E for All for one last pass. I hooked up with my friend Mike there and headed East to San Bernadino for a birthday dinner at The Melting Pot with Jeremy and some friends. Melty.

Kime Buzzelli Benefit @ Flickr
Shabu and Fondue @ Flickr

No comments:

Blog Archive