Thursday, October 18, 2007

E For All


The first day of E for All was markedly different from E3s of old. I'm pretty sure I've seen more people in the LA Convention Center for Erotic LA. Still, there are lots of games to play; Smash Brothers, Metal Gear Solid 4, Mario Galaxy, Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 to name just a few. There's also the MLG game competition filling the space that WSVG was supposed to take before their money people packed up their toys and went home. Two of the gamers I talked to traveled to Los Angeles from Kansas. They said they'd try out for the open gaming tournaments for shits and giggles.

The highlight of the show for me was playing Rock Band again. They've got a set-up on a flat bed, which I'm assuming is the same that'll be touring the country this fall. I'll be posting more soon.

Here's my Flickr set for the first day.

3 comments:

Qhorin said...

Was Link cosplayed by a woman?

Unknown said...

To be honest I'm not sure.

w1ndst0rm said...

That's funny, Q. The question I left Flikr with was Red or Blue?

Blog Archive